Huwebes, Nobyembre 1, 2012

God's Gifts

Last October 28, 2012 was my friend's birthday. He decided to celebrate it in Hospicio de San Jose. A Catholic welfare institution in the Philippines where it is the first social welfare agency in the Philippines and has been a home to orphans, abandoned and special children, and elderly. My friend organized a party for the kids aged 3-6 years old. :)

We play and tell stories with them, throw some games to play. We also called ourselves as the "Barney and Friends" because we're all wearing purple. :)

With the kids. :)


This is the time when I was the one who is opening all the candies they want to eat from the loot bag. (Don't mind my serious face) :(
With my friend! The birthday celebrant! 

I am so blessed because God gave me parents that can support, love and care for me. I also salute the volunteers in the place who are willing to give their time and effort for this children in Hospicio.



Jeb 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento